Sunday, June 03, 2007

Knit Night was fun last night! Pints & Projects galore. Looking forward to July!

Here's what I was knitting in May...

You can never have too many wash cloths, dish cloths, napkins, dust rags, colorful hand made small things in the house. These are a collection of what I've been making lately. Small, mindless yet practical (price & purpose), and FAST! Most will be given away as gifts.


This colorful gift set is for my cuz, KT, in Minnesota. I hope she doesn't read this blog or she'll know what she's getting in the mail for her b-day this week.



This cutie patootie, is the third baby hat I've made from Daphne's Decidedly Hilltop design #66. The one pictured is modified using bobbles instead of the given pattern stitch. One little hat went to my friend Mputela's new baby niece in Alaska and another one went to the baby girl of a teenage mother I know from work. This one, well, it might sit around till the next baby head pops out or it might get sent in a knitted care package to Alaska once Mputela finishes his first project, a knitted bib.

Knit On!

No comments: