Thursday, February 12, 2009

So Much Love in the World
& So Many Aprons to Prove IT!


I went to the grocery store after work yesterday and when I got home there was a package waiting for me! Real mail is so great and a bulky package in the mail is even better! When I opened it up I was touched by the wonderful gifts inside along with a beautiful apron. The gift was from my apron swap buddy Three Prince Designs.


I had already planned to make spaghetti and meat(less)balls for dinner. I was sooo nervous I would get red sauce all over my fantastic new apron. Lucky for me I had an assistant do the ‘dirty’ work, thanks KT! So my apron survived and I look forward to wearing it for all my cooking endeavors. Thank you so much MB!

The swap is so real and heartfelt. It’s a random group of strangers that all have two things in common; the skill to sew and the desire to share their time. There were so many fantastic aprons made and sent by people from all over the world. You can see some of them from the blog Sassy Flirty Apron Swap.

Ok Lucy and Shawnee, what’s next?

2 comments:

Three Prince Designs said...

Yeah! I am so glad you got it alright and liked it.

Enjoy!

Adrienne said...

Betsy-
Are you receiving my email about the BTRS swap? I am waiting for a reply. Thanks!